956 Area Code
Do you know the benefits of 956 area code?
Get a 956 vanity local number. Make your brand stand out in the crowd.
What is area code 956?
956 was first put in service July 7, 1997. It was created from area code 210.
What is the location of area code 956?
Area code 956 is located in southern Texas and covers Laredo, Brownsville, McAllen, Edinburg, and Mission. It is the only area code that serves the area.
What is the timezone of area code 956?
The 956 Area Code is located in the CentralTimezone.
What is the major city in area code 956?
Laredo, city, seat (1848) of Webb county, southern Texas, U.S., on the Rio Grande (there bridged to Nuevo Laredo, Mexico), 150 miles (240 km) southwest of San Antonio. It was established in 1755 by Tomás Sánchez as a ferry crossing (unlike most Spanish settlements in Texas, which were organized around forts or missions) and was named for Laredo, Spain. The city is one of the principal border crossings from Mexico into Texas.
What are some of the local codes near 956?
361 (Corpus Christi, TX);
830 (New Braunfels, TX);956 (Laredo, TX);
979 (College Station, TX);
The advantages of selecting a local vanity phone number
1. Inspire trust in your Business - Research has shown that consumers often feel more comfortable calling a business that has a local phone number because they believe a local business is more likely to provide personalized service. For example, a real estate agent with a local area code may be more attractive to prospects because their business number indicates an understanding of local nuances. Use a local number to reinforce that your business is a neighborhood business that prospects and customers can trust.
2. Compete with large companies - If the service your company offers would benefit from appearing as a neighborhood business, choosing a local phone number can give you a real edge over any non-local or national competitors.
3. Save money while your business grows - It can be expensive to set up brick and mortar stores in all the locations you want to conduct business in. To avoid the expense and inconvenience of opening additional office locations, you can get multiple local numbers with EasyLine. Your business can be national but still feel local.
Is it possible to obtain a certain local phone number with the area code 956?
EasyLine offers local city numbers in many parts of the United States and Canada to meet your needs. On the EasyLine website, you can search for specific availabilities in each state. We will do our best to help you find the number you want. No matter the size of your business, it is time to have a second phone number set up for your business or company in minutes.
1. Features that are available on demand. EasyLine offers features like caller ID, personalized greetings, voice email, and call forwarding.
2. Stability and scalability. EasyLine solutions have been proven to be reliable. EasyLine is designed to grow with companies that need to add functionality to rapidly growing teams and locations.
3. A workplace that is adaptable. EasyLine offers tools and functions to support all types of work situations.
Pick a Number
Choose a Plan
Get a 956 area code number for your business
Not only phone calls, but also personal and small business communication solutions.
Complete List of US and Canada Area Codes
You can look up area codes by US states and Canadian provinces. Click the specific area code link to view the details.
United States Area Code List
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- Washington, DC
- West Virginia