802 Area Code
With 802 area code, you may increase your incoming calls and sales.
Customers in multiple areas can use various phone numbers provided by EasyLine.
What is an 802 area code?
802 is one of the original 86 area codes created by AT&T and the Bell System in 1947. It originally served the entire state of Vermont.
Where is area code 802 ?
Area code 802 covers the entire state of Vermont. It is the only area code that serves the area.
What timezone is used for area code 802?
The 802 Area Code is located in the EasternTimezone.
What is the major city covered by area code 802?
Burlington, city, Burlington county, western New Jersey, U.S. It lies along the Delaware River (bridged), opposite Bristol, Pennsylvania. Settled (1677) by Quakers, it was known as New Beverly, then Bridlington (for a village in Yorkshire, England), and later Burlington (an alternate spelling of Bridlington). In 1681 it became the capital of the province of West Jersey, and it alternated with Perth Amboy as the capital of West and East Jersey from 1702 until 1790, when Trenton became the capital of the state of New Jersey. In 1776 the Provincial Congress met there and adopted the state constitution.
What are some area codes near 802?
603 (New Hampshire);
819/873 (Sherbrooke, QC);351/978 (Lowell, MA);
413 (Springfield, MA);
450/579 (Granby, QC);
518/838 (Albany, NY);
The significance of using a local phone number to start a business
1. Be a local - You can expand your business operations to a specific region without scaling up your infrastructure or setting up an office in that city.
2. Cut down on cost - Why incur more charges with only international toll-free phone numbers? Spend less with a local phone number while receiving calls.
3. Advertise better - Get featured in local directories and business listings. Make your presence felt in the local communities.
4. Make it easy to reach you - Your customers don’t have to spend money, making long distance calls to talk to you. It is easier and cheaper on local phone numbers.
5. Mask your number - You can also mask your primary business number with a phone number with a local area code, while making outgoing calls.
What is the procedure for obtaining an 802 local phone number?
Don’t have a number to transfer across? Looking to create a local presence somewhere else? No problem — Get an extraordinary local number for your small business with EasyLine. EasyLine offers all types of numbers in all 48 mainland US states, and most Canadian states.
With EasyLine, we provide branding solutions for small business, solopreneur and freelancer, it helps you capture the attention of your audiences. You can also make business calls using VoIP and cellular phone service, it’s a more flexible phone service for individuals and small businesses.
If you’re looking forward to getting a local number for the best price, EasyLine is definitely the one you’d pick. A unique vanity local phone number could boost your sales and leads for sure.
Pick a Number
Choose a Plan
Get an 802 area code number for your business
As your company grows, EasyLine will be there to support you.
Complete List of US and Canada Area Codes
You can look up area codes by US states and Canadian provinces. Click the specific area code link to view the details.
United States Area Code List
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- Washington, DC
- West Virginia