Is there anyone who lives in 2022 but still doesn’t know how to find helpers or helpful tools when running businesses? If you are still struggling to run your small business on your own, you do need to read this article that may really help you a lot.
Nothing is Easy for Small businesses.
Running a small business is never an easy task. As small business owners can only bring their commercial talents into play with a very limited workforce and budget, they spend most of their time alone racking their brains for cost savings and revenue increases. Having both the courage to start a business and the persistence to run it at the same time is very appreciated. However, troubles always occur as your business only has few personnel. If your business is right in the bottleneck period, you may need to find some helpers. Here are five apps that may help you get through the tough times.
Top 5 Apps to Boost Small Business
Here are the top 5 apps for small businesses in 2022. You can download one or ALL that is suitable for you and your business.
A Business Number App: EasyLine
Small businesses are not as famous and creditable as industry giants, so how to get your business known to more customers becomes a top priority. To make your business distinguished, you need to have a business number to look professional on every social media platform. EasyLine is a wonderful business number app for you. In fact, it is more than just a number app, for it also contains such features like:
- SMS Marketing: An easy way to send several customers updates or information about upcoming promotions at the same time through text messages.
- Auto Reply: keep your communications organized and respond to incoming phone calls in a timely manner.
- Auto Attendant (Call Menu or IVR): never miss service calls from any customer, as well as sales opportunities.
- Custom Notes: automatically record incoming calls and analyze important messages through speech recognition.
- Keyboard Shortcuts: create your own personalized keyboard shortcuts to answer commonly asked questions and solve customers’ problems in a timely manner.
- Custom Voicemail: ensure your customers feel welcomed and valued.
- Business Contacts: separate your business contacts from personal contacts.
- Call Blacklisting: block all the undesirable callers and text messages.
A Fax and Scanner App: Fax
Everyone needs Fax, but not a fax machine!
How about putting a bulky machine into a tiny app? There is no need for a fax machine with paper, ink toner and a dedicated phone line. Fax allows users to send fax just through their own phones. What’s more, it also contains features like:
- Unlimited Fax Pages: There’s no limit for fax pages under one plan. Lifetime storage.
- A Dedicated Fax Number: Fax to 100+ countries worldwide with a dedicated number.
- Customize Pages Your Way: File editing, page combining, cover page, and signature adding. Support all popular formats and third parties.
- Fax to Mobile and Landline, Status Trackable: send a fax to both mobiles and landlines worldwide while sending status is trackable anytime and anywhere.
A Business Tracking App: BizXpenseTracker (BXT)
Be aware, hackers are everywhere! The internet is not always safe and secure nowadays, as you may know, a few information leakages from some technology giants like Facebook. Hackers will hack down the websites or servers where you put your personal information in or even track your online traces without your knowledge. Therefore, having an all-inclusive app for tracking and reporting expenses, mileage and time will help you prevent yourself from hackers’ attacks. Here BizXpenseTracker (BXT) is recommended for you, for it also contains the following features:
- Create Personalized Report: Create your own report by using 20+ templates supplied.
- Easy Classification: Customize your categories and sub-categories.
- Smart Data Entry: The last payment type is remembered for each category.
- Easy to Save and Transfer: send your reports or photo receipts to your email, or transfer them to Dropbox, iCloud, or to your desktop via wi-fi.
A Business Inventory App: Veego
For businesses with storage needs, it is very important to have a proper storage system. Traditional businesses choose to use some inventory software to manage inventory of goods, but for newcomers, it is more convenient to use inventory apps. As Veego is widely recognized and used by many well-known companies, it is also suitable for small businesses to effectively manage their inventory. It also contains the following features:
- Advanced Inventory Management and Tracking: Inventory will be tracked and controlled from any channel and in any warehouse.
- Workflow Automation: Create processes depending on events such as delivery option selected, value and weight.
- Inventory Forecasting: Forecast your inventory for the future in order to get ahead of shipping lead times.
- Manage Inventory: Produce inventory, sales and fulfillment reports to help data-driven decision-making.
A File Storage App: Google Drive
Cloud information storage has become a hot topic in recent years. As the world encountered Covid-19, more and more people choose to work remotely for their own safety. As a result, Google Drive starts to be popular among workers. With Google Drive, you can not only get easy and secure access to all of your content but also share your files with others. Main Features are listed below:
- Protect Your Privacy: It offers encrypted access to your files so that your files are protected from malware, spam, and phishing.
- Cloud-native Collaboration: It works in tandem with Docs, Sheets, and Slides, all of which are cloud-native tools that allow your team to interact in time.
- Experience on Any Device: It is able on nearly all major platforms so that you can work seamlessly across your smartphone, computer, tablet, and browser.
- Running a small business is never an easy task, so sometimes you’ll need some helpful tools to improve your efficiency and boost your business.
- Above, there are the top 5 business apps for small businesses in 2022. You can download one or more that are suitable for you and your business.