Thanksgiving is just around the corner, still hesitating how to send holiday greetings to your customers and partners? Check out the following, and you may get some inspiration.
Why Thanksgiving Messages are Important for Business?
The annual Thanksgiving Day is coming up. We all know that Thanksgiving is an extremely significant day in the United States and Canada. Not only is it a great day to express your gratitude to your family and friends, but it is also the perfect time to greet and thank your customers, clients, team members, and partners. A Thanksgiving thank you note can be used to convey your gratitude to people who have influenced you over the last year. A quick greeting letter can also be used to market your company and attract potential customers. To sum up, sending out a timely and professional Thanksgiving message is quite beneficial in business as it can keep your business healthy and even help you get unexpected business opportunities.
What Type of Thanksgiving Messages Can be Used?
Thanksgiving messages are usually written on paper or sent via email. Both methods have their advantages and disadvantages. A nicely designed paper card can brighten the day of every recipient. However, the instability and time spent in the post may shatter your illusions. Compared to paper messages, email is more convenient, faster, and cheaper. If you happen to receive a timely and positive response from the other party, it will make your holiday immensely enjoyable.
Best Thanksgiving Message Examples for Business 2021
All the Thanksgiving messages should be genuine in your emotion. Before you start writing, imagine what you would expect to see if you received a Thanksgiving message from another company. The effect will be greatly diminished once the text is flat or appears overly purposeful. Also, the content of your Thanksgiving messages should vary depending on the audience. For example, the message to your subscribers and partners is definitely different. Here are some examples of Thanksgiving messages for you to consider.
Best Thanksgiving Messages to Clients or Customers
A simple thank note is all it takes to make your customers and clients feel warmly welcome. It doesn’t have to use some promotional words to increase its loyalty.
1. Thank you so much for your patronage this year. We’ve truly enjoyed serving you!
2. We’re thankful for all of our customers/clients! Thank you for being a part of our journey this year.
3. We have so much to be thankful for this year, most of all YOU!
4. This is the time of year for sharing what you’re thankful for. And our customers are at the top of our list.
5. On this Thanksgiving, we want to share our genuine appreciation for you. We wouldn’t be where we are today without you!
Warm tips: When writing a Thanksgiving message to clients you should stick to a few simple rules like keeping the message short and sweet and focused on the positive all while avoiding the sound of a sales pitch.
Best Gratitude Thanksgiving Messages for Small Businesses
Longer messages are ideal for businesses with small teams. It allows you to express a few different sentiments while still emphasizing your main point. It also gives you the option of personalizing the messaging. You can start with these examples and then add your own personal touches to make your message stand out to clients or team members. Use a blog article, an email newsletter, or even a handwritten letter to spread these thoughts. You could also create a video of you speaking the message directly to customers.
- Dear Valued Customers. Another Thanksgiving Day is approaching and we would like to share our sincere gratitude with you. We are very grateful for your great support throughout the year. Without you, we could not have grown from a small business to what we are today. We hope you had a happy holiday and we look forward to serving you again.
- Dear [name], I’m so thankful for the opportunity to serve you this past year. I’ve genuinely enjoyed working with you and getting to know you. Thank you for being a wonderful and supportive client and for all you do to support my business. We would not have developed as well as we have without you. I value our relationship and look forward to the opportunity to continue serving you.
- We’re thankful for wonderful customers like you this Thanksgiving. Our team has really enjoyed serving you this year, and we wanted to share our heartfelt appreciation. Every VIP customer is our priority. We truly hope you have a beautiful holiday and we look forward to serving you again.
Best Thanksgiving Messages for Partners
For long-term partners, such as collaborators, such as secondary suppliers of products and services, factories, distributors, etc., you can express in your Thanksgiving message to them your satisfaction for the successful cooperation in the past whole year and your expectation for the continued cooperation in the future. Here is a simple template you can refer to:
Subject: A Very Happy Thanksgiving to You and Yours
Dear [Client Name],
Before we all go our separate ways this Thanksgiving, I wanted to send a short message to let you know how grateful I am to have you as a partner. Working with people like you is what makes my job great, and that’s something for which I’m truly thankful. I look forward to our continued collaboration next year and wish you all the best this holiday season and in the coming year.
Simple Tips to Make Your Thanks Messages Stand Out Among the Holiday Greetings Flood
While it’s a great idea to send thank you notes on Thanksgiving, the holidays are also a time when your contacts may receive multiple messages, so it’s important to stand out from the crowd. Here are some easy and memorable ways to show your appreciation.
Although email is more convenient, for some important clients, sending a paper greeting card is more likely to make the person feel your sincerity. Carefully selected paper can invariably improve the image of your brand.
If the person is not convenient to receive a card by mail, or if you are an environmentalist, it is important to find ways to make your e-card out of the ordinary. A personally recorded greeting video or a fun animation may make the recipient’s eyes pop and remember you. A deep, good impression is the key to helping you boost your brand sales.
Meaningful enclosed gifts
Monotonous words are certainly not as enjoyable as an actual gift. Flowers, wine, chocolates, cookies, and other treats are typical gifts to give around Thanksgiving. But in addition to these, you can also consider attaching your brand’s products, such as the most classic products and the newest products, which will make your gift personal and relevant. On the card you might say:
Happy Thanksgiving! Thank you so much for your understanding and support throughout this year. We hope you enjoy our new products and let us continue to serve you. Best. Brand XXX.
- Thanksgiving is the perfect time to express your greetings and gratitude to your customers, clients, and partners.
- An effective Thanksgiving message should vary for different groups.
- You can get many beautiful free Thanksgiving message templates in EasyLine.